The deluxe 6* Constance Le Prince Maurice (located on the north eastern coast of Mauritius) is currently undergoing extensive refurbishment.
Key features of the upgrade include:
• Additional rooms to the Spa de Constance, and a revival of the spa menu including:
The new “Rum Spirit” – a Mauritian sensorial escapade with the delectable fragrances of vanilla, cinnamon and aged amber rum which will leave the skin literally glittering).
"Yogani'mals" is a concept devised to bring yoga to children. The essence of yogani’mals is to awaken children’s senses and to teach them more about yoga through simple and fun exercise. This introduction helps children to better understand how their bodies function, and to strengthen them physically. On return home, each child will be sent an album with photographs and individual notes via email.
A number of treatments from the exotic and sensorial Sisley brand combine massage rituals from around the world with the power of aromatherapy to unify body and mind.
• A new heated lap pool, bringing the number of pools at the resort to two.
• Refurbishment of all suites and luxury bathrooms in the suites and villas.
• An upgrade of The L’Archipel (main restaurant) which enjoys a beautiful location overlooking the infinity pool and beach.
• A new wine cellar adjoining the restaurant, and stocked with exclusive old and new world wines.
• A new menu at Le Barachois – the only floating restaurant on the island – with a sumptuous selection of fish and seafood specialties. A hip new floating bar will be constructed near Le Barachois, and will enable guests to enjoy long evenings listening to live music and DJ sets, while sampling deliciously lavish cocktails and wines.
The resort will re-open on the 1st of September 2012.
Further updates and images will be communicated in due course.
Add a Comment