What are the key reasons and attractions to consider when offering Central and West Africa to clients.
The key points for you to get across are:-
• Lowland Gorillas for CAR, Cameroon and Congo (Brazzaville) and main access points through Douala, Brazzaville and Bangui.
• Also pygmies (involved in tourism projects to support their lifestyle etc like the Bushmen and Maasai). Lots of primates in addition to gorillas , also forest elephants, situnga, forest hogs, hippos, amazing jungle parrots and birds.
• Jungle and rainforest as opposed to plains and savannah plus the Congo and all its tributaries. The second largest rainforest/jungle in the world.
• Voodoo, Ashanti and loads of culture in Ghana, Togo and Benin.
• Sahara type history in Mali with trips on the Niger River, Timbuktu, Tuareg tribes men, and the giant mud houses of Djenne. As it is now impossible to go to the Yemen, then Mali is a good alternative!
For more detailed information and requirements to promote these exciting destinations and experiences contact us on email@example.com
Add a Comment