SOUTH AFRICA: Kurland Hotel (outside Plettenberg Bay, South Africa) is not only one of the most sought after locations to stay in the area, but also offers brilliant value.
Children 5 and under are free all year and children under 12 are free all year with the exception of peak season! This is not just a B&B rate, but has many other inclusions which I have listed below.
With an increase in demand for South Africa as well as the Garden Route, you have no excuse not to have your guests stay at this delightful family run hotel. Watch this video for a glimpse of the Kurland experience:
Besides the amazing accommodation the Kurland rate also includes:
• Free transfers to Nature’s Valley Beach (only 10 minutes away and wonderful for swimming)
• Quad bikes & mountain bikes to explore the vast 700 hectare polo estate
• Tennis court and swimming pools
• Use of the Spa facilities including the sauna, steam room and gym
• Children’s play area with swimming pool, climbing frames and indoor playroom
• Combination of local and seasonal produce on offer at breakfast
• All non-alcoholic beverages, teas and coffees throughout the guests stay
• Afternoon tea is served daily, comprising freshly baked cakes, biscuits and pastries
• En-suite loft rooms for up to 4 children above the parents' main room – specifically designed and custom decorated for fun and enjoyment!
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
Add a Comment